Werewolves haunt the secluded village known as Tabula: every night some villagers turn into werewolves and slaughter an innocent victim to satisfy their hunger.
Surviving villagers gather every day to discuss the problem: at the end of the discussion, they lynch one person among them, thinking he could be a werewolf.
Can you survive the massacre? Can you solve the mystery of the full moon?
To win you need the intuition of a detective... or your best poker face!
The new edition includes:
- Deluxe oversized cards featuring original characters
- Updated high quality game components
- Special Ghost rules that allow everyone to play until the mystery is solved
- A new 8-player moderator-free variant
- And, of course... The Werehamster!
Lupus takes inspiration from Werewolf, introducing several new and original rules, including the possibility to play a third faction other than werewolves and villagers. The box contains the classic cards representing the werewolves, the seer and the villagers, but it also adds some unique characters such as a werehamster and a medium. Players are not eliminated during the game, but keep playing as 'ghosts'.